Our web analytics service provides you with the information you need to keep on top of your business and stay ahead of your competition. When you purchase our service you will have access to statistics from Google Analytics. We will set up your account and configure your site so you have direct access to your web stats at any time. Every month we will send you a summary of the top performance indicators for your site in a spreadsheet format. Your statistics will be cumulative so you can see how your website is performing over time. Customised reports are also available to suit your specific requirements. Your stats will show detailed information about visitor trends including:
- How many visitors come to your web site and which pages they visit
- Which of your pages are the most and least popular
- How visitors browse your web site - including page-by-page walkthroughs
- Full geographic information of your visitors - which countries and cities they come from
- How long visitors spend on your web site including time spent on each page
- Which sites your visitors, are coming from and which search engines are referring visitors to your site
- What keywords people are using to search for your site
- Which browsers, screen resolutions and operating systems your visitors are using
- And much more...
With this sort of information at your disposal you will easily be able to see what you are doing right on your website and where you may need to improve. You will gain a valuable insight into the preferences of your customers and will be able to judge the success of your marketing campaigns and your search engine optimisation efforts. Above all, you will be able to capitalise on your current successes and plan for future improvements.
For £150 per year you receive access to online statistics and a monthly summary with key performance indicators. Please check here for full pricing details.
For more information about our web analytics service call: 024 7655 1111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org