Our Search Engine reports provide you with a wealth of information about your rankings on the search engines. Our monthly SEO reports are accessed via our website in a user friendly web based format with key statistics also provided in a spreadsheet. You will be able to see at a glance how your website ranks across a range of search engines for your selected keywords. Our standard reports will track your keywords and phrases across the following search engines: Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Specific details covered in your report include:
- How many web pages from your site are published by the leading search engines
- How many links from other sites are pointing at the home page of your site
- The current rank, previous rank and change in a keyword's position for each search engine
- The position of each keyword found, along with the actual listing text displayed in the search engine results page
- The search engine listings for a keyword in each search engine providing visibility into your position relative to your competition
- Listings that have dropped in ranking since the last report
- Changes in keyword position over time for each search engine
- Your keyword positions in relation to competing web sites
- The position of your keywords per URL in each of the search engines
£250 per year for 12 monthly reports. Please check here for full pricing details.
For more information about our search engine ranking reports call: 024 7655 1111 or email: email@example.com