The importance of long-term link building cannot be over-emphasised and link building is widely recognised as a fundamental requirement for effective search engine optimisation.
There are many ways to obtain backlinks to your website and different strategies can be effective depending on your industry and the competitiveness of the keywords you are trying to rank for.
If you are interested in link building for your website you need to decide whether to do the work in-house or to outsource the work to a third party. Both approaches have their merits and their drawbacks.
DIY Link Building
If you are going to do the work yourself you need to know what you are up against and prepare yourself for the task ahead. Before you begin you need a comprehensive action plan as well as the determination to see your plan through to the end. Our link building strategy reports are designed to help you with this task providing both the intelligence and the guidance you will need for a successful campaign.
Link Building Stategy Report
In our report we explain all the different methods of link building including an assessment of which methods work best and which methods to avoid. Some of the guidance we provide is general in nature, but the report itself is tailor made for your website and your industry. For example, we explain the merits of directory submissions, including the correct way to submit your listing. But we also provide a list of the most relevant directories specifically for your business.
The following list outlines some of the main areas covered in our report.
- Advice on directory submissions including the best directories to target and when you should submit your site
- Advice on using articles and press releases as part of your link building strategy
- Up to date information on the best article directories to use
- Guidance on how to syndicate your articles to dramatically increase incoming links to your website
- How to market your site by writing and distributing press releases
- Strategic approaches to blog and forum commenting
- How you can emulate the success of the top companies in your field by analysing your competition
- Which are the best sites for your organisation to approach as part of your link building campaign
Our report will be individually tailored to the needs of your organisation providing specific guidance and step-by-step instructions for your link building campaign. With our help you will be able to get links from authoritative sites that are already ranking highly for your chosen keywords, thus providing you with the competitive advantage you need to boost your search engine profile.
Our individually tailored link building strategy report costs £350. Further help with link building can be provided on an ongoing basis if required and details are available on request. Please check here for full pricing details.
For more information about our SEO link building services call: 024 7655 1111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org