Keyword research is the first step in any successful search engine optimisation campaign. If you go wrong at this stage, your optimisation efforts are doomed to failure, and you can't really do any SEO work until you have completed your keyword research. In order to determine the best keywords for your business, we will work with you to ensure that we get things right from the start. To begin with we ask you to complete our simple keyword questionnaire (see below). The information which you provide will then be used as the basis for our keyword research.
Here is a more detailed explanation of what the process involves.
- You complete our questionnaire providing as much detail as possible about potential keywords for your business
- We check out the best keywords from your website and from your website analytics programme if available
- We check which keywords your competitors are using
- We look at all possible keyword variations including singular and plural terms, synonyms and merged words
- If your product or service is geographically sensitive we take this into account, targeting local markets by using place names in key phrases (e.g. London, Coventry, UK, Scotland)
- We use keyword tools to finalise the most effective keyword selections for your business including related keywords, keyword groups and keyword themes where appropriate
Keyword Questionnaire - some things we need to know
- Which keywords do you think are the most relevant for your business?
- Which keywords do you already rank for in Google (if known)
- Which websites do you think are your main competitors?
- Do you currently have a website analytics package such as Google Analytics?
- Are there any geographical areas of importance to your business? (e.g. London, Coventry, UK, Scotland)
Our keyword research service costs £200 for 10 primary keyphrases (including all related terms) plus £15 for each additional keyphrase. If you purchase the keyword research service as a result of using our website analysis service you will receive a £50 discount. In this case the total cost for both services would be £350, which is the same as our package price. Please check here for full pricing details.
For more information about our keyword research service call: 024 7655 1111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org